Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scratch Nose

A few mornings ago I went into Maci's room to start our day, and I realized she had scratched her nose with her knife-like finger nails. DJ awarded her an Indian name, ScratchNose. Here are some pictures and a little video of her hanging out with her bunny friends (ie the crib mobile). I know it's boyish, but I love her monkey pj's! The funny thing is that this outfit is for a 6 month old...yes, it is still a little big, but my girl IS in the 90th percentile for height and weight...
ScratchNose
*That same morning, DJ and I cut her fingernails and have no further injuries to report...well, there is that one tiny piece of her right pinky finger missing, but she has recovered nicely and daddy felt REALLY, REALLY terrible about it...


This is just a fun video I took with my digital camera. I have tons of video from our video camera, but since DJ downloaded them to the computer, they are in some fancy program that I don't know how to use, and thus, cannot post to the blog.

3 comments:

The Forman Family said...

my favorite jammies on sophie are blue and white stripe ones from Brock.

The Forman Family said...

oh and the first time I snipped Brocks finger when cutting his nails I boo-hoo cried so welcome to the club of clipping your kids finger instead of their nails :)

LucieP said...

Aw I miss that!
I have a videos on my phone of the same thing...now I'm going to go and watch them....so cute!

BTW-
I have *snipped slightly Jacob's ear while trying to cut his hair
(lesson learned--only attempt when child is sleeping )
I have *perhaps maybe caused both babes to bleed around the nail area thus giving me a reason to bite their nails...oopsie!