This morning, my cousin e-mailed me and said that my mother-in-law's Facebook account was hacked and the hacker tried to get him to send him/her money. My cousin was very leery and started asking him/her some personal questions to prove that they were, in fact, my mother-in-law. It was amazing what this creep knew about me and my family! UGH!! They couldn't answer everything and blessed him out, then signed off.
So, I am going to be a little more careful with this blog and password protect it. I'm not exactly sure how to do it, but I'm going to work on it today. Please leave me a comment if you would like to still be able to view the blog (especially if you're not someone who regularly leaves comments or someone that I know real well) and I'll e-mail you the details once I figure them out.
Thanks! BE SAFE!! This was eye-opening for me!
25 comments:
l-mart, can you keep me on the list to view this blog.
Keep me on your list!
you know I want to be on the special list. :-) I'm sorry this happened!
I would like to be on the list :)
Scary! Put me on the list, please!
Scary! Put me on the list please!
Scary! Put me on the list please:)
oh - haha it kept not showing up, so I just sent the same comment a bunch of times thinking it wasn't going through. THen I saw where it says my comment will be visible after blog owner approval. Whups:)
Hey Lindsey! I'm a faithful reader ~ keep me in the loop! :)
I don't blame you!! I wanna be on the list!
I'm a reader...and yes, that was weird. My mom was very confused.
Creepy! Yes, add me to your email list :) And if you have questions, ask Jen Richardson (wait.....do you know Jen?!??!?!) I'm pretty sure she protected her blog. But this is also a Google blog, so they probably do a good job of explaining how-tos.
ME TOO!
me too! Seriously i am making your head band today.
me too
Lindsey,
I like hearing about your family! I'd like to remain on the list if you don't mind. :-)
- Jessica Francis
I'd love to stay on!
keep me on the blog. please.
HI! you dont know me but i went to school and church with DJ and Kristen. My husband and i are seeking info for adoption after years of infertility. i would love to be able to still come to this blog. its been very helpful to know what a great experience you have had and how God has been working in your lives. thanks for being such an inspiration to others through this blog:) kristin bird-norman
I was wondering why there wasn't a link on facebook anymore! Include me! :-)
Carly
Me too! I have so blessed to follow you life adventures :)
Me too, I have so blessed to follow your life adventure :)
Me too, I have been so blessed to follow your life adventure :)
Me too, I have been so blessed to follow your life adventure :)
I still would LOVE to hear what goes on with your precious family if that is OK. Just message me on FB with what you need from me if you are OK with me reading it :) I am sorry that has happened to your family. I will be praying. I have had some stuff happened in the past month that has been very hard and made me feel unsafe, but grateful we have a loving God to trust.
Post a Comment