Monday, September 14, 2009

SO MUCH...









the words will come later...and of course, more pictures...but tonight, i'm a sleepy mommy :-)

14 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations Lins and DJ!!!!! He is adorable!!! (What are you calling him? Elias or Temesgan?..by the way i worked with a family who adopted a boy from Ethiopia and his name is also Temesgan)...Anyway, hope you are well! I am so excited for you and your family!! Love, jess

in a nutshell said...

He seems to have such a sweet and happy personality! How's Maci doing? Can't wait to hear all about everything!

Unknown said...

So happy for you!

Tiffany said...

Thank you for sharing the pics!!! Looking forward to hearing you reflect on the whole experience too. For now, take care of your family of four. That's the most important.

emily said...

beautiful pictures! Congratulations!!!

WhitneyandScott said...

Looks like he is already falling in love with his new Mommy and Daddy. He's precious, guys, we couldn't be more excited for you!

LucieP said...

the pictures say a lot! I am so overjoyed!!!!!
He looks like such a happy little boy!

Amy Millward said...

OH my gosh. I love seeing you guys with him! It really finally happened!

The Pendrak's said...

welcome home!!
Love, Love, LOVE the one of the boys face to face with their big smiles!!!!

Choosing God's Road said...

Oh wow!! Maybe I was thinking about him so heavily here lately is because you were bringing him home!! He is just as precious as I remember. He is a little chunkier...which I love! His sweet precious smile wasn't ever shown to me because he was so sick when I met him. But so good to see how happy he is. Hope all is well during your adjustment and I am so glad for all of you. :)

Megan Nettles said...

SOOOO CUTE, we can't wait to meet him!
The Nettles

~Praying Through Life~ said...

YA, congrats to your family! We love the photos & can't wait to hear about this journey (when you have the time & energy...)

Anonymous said...

Tears in my eyes at the beauty of this little boy with his amazing parents! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Elias when the time is right. :-)

Jess and Andrea said...

Congratulations! What a blessing he is!