Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy Weekend : blogging through pictures.

Baby Shower: Hosted by Jane



My mom visited.

...and helped me start putting together Maci's room (we did 4 loads of laundry for this little girl!)



We celebrated DJ's 29th birthday (and since mom was there, we took some more pictures):



And then, we put this together:
OHMYGOSH WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

LucieP said...

oh I am tearing up over here! I can't believe it! It seems like we were just starting at Carrabba's together!
It looks like you have gotten a lot of stuff so far! YAY!
I just got your invite the other day--need to call to RSVP--Can't wait mama!
You are looking great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Maci's room is SO cute! I can't wait to meet this cherished little beauty. :-)

Bryn said...

The room looks great, I can't believe you are already so organized. That is the cutest stroller I've ever seen. Can't wait to see you on Saturday :)

emily said...

WOW!!! love the pictures. Looks like you are "ready"! Can't wait to see her.