Thursday, September 11, 2008

St. Pete Beach

Weekend before last, my family and I went to St. Pete Beach to get away for a few days. It is so pretty over there and we stayed at a really nice resort on the beach with lots of fun things to do. The only thing that could have made it better was more than 2 hours of sunny weather (Hurricane season stinks!). Here are some pictures to share the fun:

Trey and Holly setting sail on their boat-bike!
Mom and DJ setting sail for open water!
DJ sliding down the hugest slide I've ever seen.
Holly's turn :-)
Mom screaming...
...then laughing!
Trey looking like he's sleeping on his way down.
So, what CAN a pregnant woman do? She can make a necklace inside (and take the pictures, of course).
The Lawley women waiting on our newly made necklaces to bake.
We celebrated mom's birthday (in our PJs)!! I made the cake...
The row boats (right before we left, the sun popped out again).
DJ didn't know I was taking a picture...I think.

No comments: