Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pregnancy at 7 months!


This has been the best month so far. I'm feeling much better :-) I don't have any great belly pics yet, but I do have one with DJ (so Maci has proof that he was around for this) that I thought I'd share. More to come later...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are SO cute!!!!!! You look great for 7 months. So sad I can't be there on Saturday to see you in person. :-(

Jess and Andrea said...

You're so cute Lindsey! So glad this month is going better.

Cindy said...

Super Cute!

Anonymous said...

Maci has a beautiful mommy! Great picture! Looking forward to celebrating with you guys in a couple weeks!:)
~Whitney

Bryn said...

What a great picture! You both look so happy. Can't wait to see you next weekend.

emily said...

you look amazing!

DJ said...

Thanks, emily!