Saturday, September 6, 2008

Farris and Foster's

This week, DJ took me to a chocolate shop in Baldwin Park for date night. We made candy and ate lots of chocolate :-) which worked out well since I'm pregnant - I've been slightly addicted to the stuff lately...now cured thanks to the two pounds we brought home with us Wednesday night. If anyone wants some, come on over 'cause we've got plenty to share! We joined a mommy group (ironic?) that already had reservations and enjoyed a cozy little table all to ourselves since date night and mommy talk with strangers doesn't mix. Oh, what I have to look forward too...

Here are some pictures of our fun. Sorry they are kinda blurry - phone cameras are so fickle.
We would definitely recommend this event to friends. Go on a Friday night and you don't have to buy so much chocolate and it's cheaper ($25 per couple). Also recommended: marshmallows covered in white chocolate!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait, did I just see an invite to come over for chocolate?!?!?! :-)

Great idea for a date. I'll tuck that one away. (Now I just need the date).

And finally.....

I'm posting this 24 minutes into D.J.'s birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY D.J.!