Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday DJ!


Today is DJ's birthday! He is 29. So, baby, for your special day, I thought I'd remind you of some very exciting things that you get to enjoy over the next year:

1) You get to welcome home our daughter, Maci.
2) You get to enjoy nightly home-cooked meals 'cause I'll be working less and cooking more.
3) You get to watch TV on this (see right)
4) You get to enjoy the family room decorated the way you wanted with the couch pulled away from the sliding glass doors.
5) You can play The Office board game whenever you feel like it 'cause you now own it!6) Most of the year, I won't be pregnant, so you won't have to rub my back so often.
7) You will get to enjoy weekly date nights with me (baby free).
8) You can wake up every morning to a happy dog who loves you more than breath.
9) You get to enjoy ice cold air conditioning on your drive to work.
10) You get to enjoy NOT being 30 yet!!!!

I love you!!! Let's get the fun started :-) Today is day #1...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsey, you are adorable! And DJ, you are one lucky man (I know you know that).

They have The Office board game?!?!?!?!!! That's it. Game night AND chocolate :)

Enjoy your special day, DJ!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday, DJ!

Lindsey, You crack me up! An Office board game. . hmmm. . now I know what my hubby is getting for his birthday!

Brandi

Brandi said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE your new profile picture! Too cute!

Bran