2. Where is your significant other? At work way across town
3. Your hair color? Brown and grey – pregnant people are not supposed to dye
4. Your mother? Not here. She’s in Jax., but I’m going to see her tonight.
5. Your father? Also in Jax.
6. Your favorite thing? {at this moment} The fan that’s blowing cool air on my back and neck
7. Your dream last night? DJ and I were robbed by a big, scary man who punched me in the stomach
8. Your dream/goal? To survive labor with my dignity intact (among other things)
9. The room you're in? Office/guest room
10. Your hobby? Reading right now. I have no energy for anything more fun than that.
11. Your fear? Family members dying and not knowing The Truth
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Living in a little bigger house with my super great husband and our 4 children.
13. Where were you last night? At home with DJ watching The Office and SNL
14. What you’re not? comfortable
15. One of your wish list items? A healthy and sound sleeping Maci
16. Where you grew up?
17. The last thing you did? Pet my dog’s belly
18. What are you wearing? Grey sweatpants and DJ’s t-shirt
19. Your TV? Huge. And awesome now that DJ put some tin foil on the antenna.
20. Your pet? My
21. Your computer? It’s no MAC
22. Your mood? Better now that I got a few more hours of sleep and finally ate my buckwheat pancakes I’ve been wanting since 2am.
23. Missing someone? YES! My husband.
24. Your car? Was a silly purchase and is now worth less than we owe.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Can we talk about this on here?
26. Favorite store? Ross
27. Your summer? Was hot!
28. Love someone? YES! Lots of someones!
29. Your favorite color? Red.
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning at my dog who just cannot help but celebrate each new day as the most amazing thing ever created.
31. Last time you cried? I can’t remember, but I know it hasn’t been THAT long…
3 comments:
I try to promote resting your brain cells as much as possible, especially when so close to delivering as baby since we all know once we have children, the # we have left is limited! ;)~
love love love!
Aren't those things fun sometimes! I always find them informative too!
Love ya. . not too long now!
Brandi
buckwheat pancakes?
~Whit:)
Post a Comment