Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Last Birthing Class Fun

DJ is practicing leg holding. And is a little concerned that this leg is attached to a man.
What's wrong, honey?!?
Meg is pressing down on his bladder because "the baby" is kicking...
He's in labor. I wish...
What a ham.
Why is he holding the belly up? Is it heavy??

11 comments:

LucieP said...

oh my goodness! Not a lot of guys would have let any pictures be taken and posted! Way to go DJ! The brownie points continue...heehee

Anonymous said...

DJ do you remember the "sex ed" classes we had in high school? I think it was Ben that had to "deliver" the baby. LOL!! The pics of you just brought all those memories flooding back.

DJ said...

These pictures were posted without the expressed written consent of DJ Martorana and the owner of this blog will be hearing from my lawyers momentarily.

Cindy said...

That is hilarious! You are a good sport DJ!

in a nutshell said...

I almost peed my pants!

Anonymous said...

WOW. How did you get him to agree to this, Lindsey? Especially on camera! Nice work:)
~Whitney

The Forman Family said...

Meg picked on micah to wear the belly and help another guy deliver too! I wish they had to wear the belly for a week!! I can't wait for Maci to be here very soon!

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Hilarious Lindsey! Reminds me of old drama class freeze tag!

running shoes said...

hahaha!! this is so hilarious!

Chad said...

oh man. this looks like the most unorthodox birthing class ever...i am jealous.

and never again do I want to see DJ like this...EVER.

Leah said...

ummm... I will never be able to make eye contact with DJ again after seeing his perineum...