
This is the door to Maci's room (with Cali posing for the camera per request of some dog lovers who only look at my blog to see her) with The Wheel of Responsibility hanging (thanks to the Warrens!). I'm pretty sure you can't see it, but DJ has it taped to remain on the Mom slice. He's hilarious.
This is the wall I wasn't allowed to show before. The room is done, the room is done, the room is done :-) Yay!Also, DJ did other household projects like rehanging the light in the front room and putting curtain holder things on the walls, but that was not picture worthy. Praise worthy, YES, but not on the same level with the nursery. Thanks though, DJ, for working hard today :-)
3 comments:
I DON'T KNOW WHY THE SPACES WON'T GO AWAY!! I TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF :-(
her room looks like it came out of a magazine! I am praying that you can be comfortable until she is born!
two things: one the pictures on blogger are often impossible - I spend more time trying to arrange them and get them not to overlap it is insane -
two - the sign on maci's door would have make some nights absolutely crazy good! where did you get it?
Post a Comment