
Today is a special day. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and very close to getting to meet my daughter. Also today, I have my final birthing class and my weekly midwife appointments begin. I can start working all the "tricks" she gave me to entice Maci to come out of my belly and into my arms. I'm so excited!!!
**the belly no longer fits into most of my maternity shirts (ie the one i'm wearing)
6 comments:
What tricks did she give you?
I love the tummy! Can't wait to "meet" baby Maci!
I grew out of my maternity shirts pretty fast (and the Bella band was a waste of time, It kept rolling up or down), But Wal-mart.com has really great maternity/nursing tanks that are long, so they cover the tummy, and I LIVED in them the last month and a half. V got them too!
I hope the tricks work for you...the only one that worked for me was Privia! :)
We are praying for you all!!!
This IS a special day! Yay!
So cute! Almost there!!
let the good times begin!
I hope and pray for a labor that goes somewhat along your plan that you're hoping for but most of all, of course, a healthy mini you!
Since my two pregnancies were on the same track as yours, this is such a great time of year for me as I remember all the things we did in the weeks and days leading up to my boy's bdays...Nov 16 & Nov 19th....
love you mama
she is so adorable.
love,
tyler
Post a Comment