Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear Starbucks

When I order my regular drink (tall, decaf, non-fat, no-whip white chocolate mocha) at my regular store and get home to enjoy this favorite pastime of mine, I become very angry when I discover that my cup is only 3/4 of the way full. This has happened twice. Please don't make me take action. I am very pregnant and this drink makes me happy no matter how uncomfortable I may be feeling. I need that other 1/4 to make my euphoria last long enough to remain pleasant and upbeat throughout the rest of my Sunday!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! That's OUR store!!!!!! Talk to the manager. This is uncalled far!

~Praying Through Life~ said...

As a past barista, let me give you an insider tip...when you order the drink the last 1/4 is reserved for the whip. so make sure they know to top it off with the steamed milk or froth (because they may read the cup too late into the milk steaming)....also, if you ask for it extra hot the milk is always freshly poured (you get a heavier drink, more milk)...also, if you have them stir the expresso shot in the mocha, before pouring the milk, it will mix your mocha better and taste very yummy and never bitter...
Yes, a lot of info...if you ever need any more tips, you know where to go =)