Maci's room is coming along GREAT! Here are some of the latest pictures:

I can only show you this side of the room because the opposite wall is still a work in progress: shelves are being hung and a big empty space is there just waiting for our rocking chair to come in.

After looking for a LONG, LONG time for a book rack that would hang over the door, I realized that our closet organizer company makes this. It was cheap and works beautifully! Cali loves it. Someone very special painted this picture for Maci. She does not want to be named, but I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm not sure what else can fit into this little girl's closet...

This is not part of the nursery, but they are the things that MOST make me feel like I'm having a baby, so I thought I'd include them, too :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment