I'm still here. I've been a busy girl lately and had LOTS of fun!!! A few weeks ago, DJ and I celebrated Maci at a couples shower that Heather and Chris threw for us. It was amazing and they did a GREAT job!!! Here are some highlights:
Rock Band
DJ's favorite gift: the guys gave him another guitar (signed) for rock band. He wore it for the rest of the day...
We spent the day with our friends hanging out and being excited about Maci Amira :-)THEN, my sister-in-law, Holly threw another shower this past weekend for all my family in Jacksonville. She went all out and also did a GREAT job!! It was lots of fun and I can't think of ANYTHING else that we need for this baby...after three showers (I have a work one on Friday), there is nothing left to buy!!!
Me and Holly

Lucie and I - haven't seen this lady since my wedding!! Thanks for coming, Lucie :-) And for bringing Matthew so I could meet him!
I've been having a blast putting all Maci's stuff together and finding it a place. I've done another three loads of laundry for her - and there is more to go.







3 comments:
yea! i figured out how to comment! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I forgot to say thank you for my Starbucks before you left - sorry - it was delicious! I can't wait for Maci to arrive. I wish you a healthy and speedy delivery and can't wait for Sophie's friend to arrive.
So glad you got everything you need. Now all you need is a baby -and she will be here so soon!:) Cute pictures - and I must say, that is the first time I have ever seen a beer chugging contest at a baby shower!:) That was a fun afternoon. Hope you are feeling good and having a great week!
~Whitney
hey mama!
It was so great to see you!!!!
I am just so excited for you and DJ and your families!
And I think it's great that you are aiming for a drug free labor and delivery!
Can't wait as these final weeks go by!
Post a Comment