Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy at 8.5 Months

I've been feeling great during the day and a little less great in the afternoon/evening, but overall, I still shouldn't complain. I'M READY TO MEET MY DAUGHTER!!! (Cali is ready, too, she want's to know what the heck is going on around here!)


Please don't judge me. Yes, I am wearing slippers and DJ's old basketball shorts which I changed into as soon as I got home from running errands this morning - I practically live in these things (that are more comfortable than anything else I own). Also, I'm sporting no make-up, so no, I didn't just wake up...that's just all natural, baby :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are totally adorable!! No judgements here!

DJ said...

I love it when Lindsey E posts, because it just looks like your telling yourself how awesome you look. Almost like Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley from old school SNL. "...and doggone it, people like me."

Seriously though. You look awesome in my b-ball shorts!
Love you.

Jess and Andrea said...

You don't need any make-up - you are naturally beautiful! Can't wait for you all to meet, Maci. It looks like you've got everything ready!

emily said...

I lived in my yoga pants for the whole time I was pregnant with Piper. I even wore them in public. (kindda sad) You get props for getting dressed to go out!

LucieP said...

looks good to me!!!
Got your thank you card in the mail...

LOVED IT!

It is a perfect picture with the perfect caption!

Hope you rest and feel good in these last weeks....

Dane and Kayla said...

I am only 14 weeks and I'm wearing Dane's shorts they fit better than mine.

The Forman Family said...

Looks exactly like what I wore the last half of my pregnancies! Micah's gym shorts and a t-shirt. You are beautiful!