I want Maci to come so bad, but I'm still so busy - how does that happen? She can't come today because DJ and I are taking maternity pictures tomorrow morning and that would just mess the pregnant belly poses up. She can't come tomorrow because we have a party to go to tomorrow night. She can't come Sunday because...oh, no...I've already forgotten what's going on Sunday, but I know I've got something. Monday night is maybe Audra's birthday sushi celebration and Tuesday morning the repair guy is coming to replace the screen on the back porch that the cats have destroyed. WOW! And after all that, I'm still not done with my Christmas shopping - maybe I will work on that on Sunday since I am apparently going to miss whatever is going on then anyway...
(i'm trying a little reverse psychology here since i've been asking her to come all week and she hasn't budged...maybe she's a little more like her mama than i want to admit and she's waiting for me to say, "stop! wait! i'm not ready anymore, you can't come yet".) i heart this girl so much already - why does her blatant disobeying make me laugh?!?
3 comments:
I've been wondering about you mama!
I'm guessing your weekly visit was unchanged from last?!
Well I am praying for you! I watched a baby story the other day and thought about you -obviously-duh!
But the lady wanted a med free delivery and from the beginning (she was induced) it didn't look like that would be favorable so...I just want you to have the best labor experience but of course whatever is safest for you and Maci!
Ha ha, I did the same thing. I had a perfect week she could come, then of course she didnt and the next thing i knew i had a million things that I had to do again before she could come!
Post a Comment