Sunday, November 16, 2008

Maternity Pictures by Christi Fuller Photography (aka: my friend, Chris)


10 comments:

Dearest Jessica said...

the 2nd to last one is my favorite! You look so beautifil prego.

Can't wait to see your sweet little girl. I am sure you can't wait even more.

Brandi said...

I can NOT pick a favorite! I tried but my list was too long! I love you in the little cami. Your belly is adorable and you guys look precious together in these shots!

Maci come soon!!!
Brandi

Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LucieP said...

these pics are great! I love the tree pics and the one of you and dj on the ground taken from above!

The Bock 10 (Yes, ten) said...

lovely...

in a nutshell said...

how fun! I can't wait to meet Maci!!!

Amy Millward said...

wow, you're one of the most beautiful pregnant women I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

you look SO great! I'm with Brandi...I can't decide on a favorite! :-)

Jess and Andrea said...

Lindsey, you look great! What awesome pictures! I'm so excited to see pictures of your little girl!