1. I’m kinda glad the economy is crashing – maybe people will stop living on credit and the price of houses will come within reason. (PLEASE don’t be mad at me, this is just a random thought, remember…)
2. I’ve never been tagged before.
3. I get very upset with people who scold/are mean to my mother.
4. For some strange and unknown reason lately, my fingernails have an orange hue to them.
5. I hate that I can’t eat anything I want when I go to restaurants, but always have to order the gluten-free stuff (usually a salad with no dressing ‘cause no one’s ever heard of gluten and can’t tell me if their food contains it or not).
6. I really wish that my faith were bigger ‘cause sometimes I find decision making impossible without Jesus physically in front of me telling me what is right.
7. I want a big house and a big yard. The reason…so DJ would let me have multiple big, clumsy, wonderful dogs.
1 comment:
Hey Lindsey! I hear you on #6. Sometimes, I wish Jesus were right in front of me telling me what to do too. He uses those decision making times to grow my little faith.
So excited for you and DJ! What a special time this is!
Post a Comment