Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Maci's Progress

Well, it appears that my daughter is going to take her time to greet the world. I'm thinking that she rather likes it where it's safe and warm and she doesn't have to watch political ads on TV (only one more day, people!!). So, no progress on the going-into-labor front (per my midwife appointment yesterday) - looks like she'll come in another 3-4 weeks when she's darn good and ready. Silly girl :-) Mommy wants to meet you...

4 comments:

in a nutshell said...

Maci - you stay in there until you are good & cooked. Mommy wants to meet you, but not until you are ready! Brooks wants to meet you too by the way!

Anonymous said...

Oh I know you are bummed that you are not further along. I guess she will just be one of those kids that will not be rushed. ;-) Glad to know what your status is though. Keep us informed.

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Trust me...there will be days when you'll think to yourself (or post on someone's blog), "Could you just go back in..."
LOL, like those days when she'll grab markers and draw on the wall, or when she finds baby powder and makes in "snow pretty"...but it will all be worth it...just take lots of pictures and send them me to make me feel better =)

LucieP said...

Apparently, Maci is a bit like her mama and will not let anyone decide what happens to her but herself?!

I know you're probably waking up every morning and wondering if today is the day..........
As you look back on these days, you will cherish how it felt, waiting with great anticipation for the arrival of your beautiful little girl. I'm sure your life has changed so much in these 9 months but when Maci gets here, it will be an indescribable feeling-one that you have never felt before.

I CAN'T WAIT!