Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Progress At Least

I had a midwife appointment today and she said that I'm 70% effaced (my cervix is about 3/4 of the way thinned out) and 2 cm dilated :-) That being said, it could still be another 2 or 3 weeks, but most likely it will be within the next 10 days!! She also told me that my uterus measures out at 42 weeks, so Maci has grown quite large (ahhhhhh!). I am walking and squatting, walking and squatting (when I'm not blogging) 'cause I don't want to give Maci another 2 weeks to grow - she is cut OFF! :-)

5 comments:

~Praying Through Life~ said...

Ya, I'd cut her off too...=) Get her out and kiss those little fingers and toes...!
Maybe you should take up power walking/squatting with rasp. tea in one hand, spicy food thing in the other, and take the yoga ball for a spin around the house...=)
Then a great foot rub...

Anonymous said...

It won't be long!:)
~whit

emily said...

i had to cut piper off too! At her 34 week sonogram she measured 9lbs and 2oz!!(PTL she was only 7lb 15oz) I had a c-section the next day :) Can't wait to see maci's beautiful face. I am praying that you are comfortable until she in in your arms.

LucieP said...

Oh I like Kelli's approach!

And maybe you can and DJ can have some alone time tonight?! Ya know!

And maybe you can have a BM...lol...but necessarily in that order!!!!

OK...I'll stop!
Just trying to make you laugh!

running shoes said...

come on baby Maci!

pressure points on my ankles sent me into labor along with a foot and leg massage.