Did the title get you interested? GOOD, but this probably isn't the post you're expecting. This is DJ again BTW. I thought I'd get some practice blogging since I promised to update the blog every day that I'm out on paternity leave.
So back to this post ... Lindsey and I have been married for 4.5 years and this is our 4th Christmas together as a married couple and we have yet to get a tree. So this Black Friday, instead of waking up at 4am to get some deals we prepared the house for Christmas. I spent most of the day outside in the yard and then hanging a few lights on the house. Then in the evening was our big event ... our first Christmas tree. We didn't shop around much and found a perfect tree at our first stop, Target. The sales guy let us take the one on display and we loaded it on the roof of the truck. My mother-in-law, Sherry, helped me mount it into the stand and my parents came over to help us decorate. I was astonished at the amount of ornaments we had for a couple that has never had a tree. So here is finished product and our first of many family traditions.
Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day!
For those who read this blog strictly for the Maci updates, there is no new news. God is teaching us patience and YES, Lindsey even tried macaroni and cheese and A1.
2 comments:
awww....your tree looks great!
So it seems like everything is ready to go for Maci to get here!
I almost bought those same curtains!!!!!
Post a Comment