Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bad Blogger

It's been 2 weeks since our last update and a lot has happened, which is why we didn't have time for another update.

Here's a quick overview of what you missed...
  • I went back to work for 4.5 days and then back on vacation.
  • Maci's umbilical cord finally fell off so Lindsey and Amber gave her a real bath!
  • Last weekend we went to Cross City, FL to celebrate Christmas with Lindsey's maternal side of the family.
  • Then from Cross City to Jacksonville to hang out with Uncle Trey and Aunt Holly. Hula Hoop on the Wii Fit was the bomb!
  • Our last day in Jacksonville, Lindsey's Aunt Rhonda and her clan finally got to meet Maci.
  • Maci started to get infant acne (DJ Disclaimer - this is not caused by being dirty). It's not so cute, but the good news is that its already started to go away.
  • Christmas Eve we went to Summit for Christmas Eve service (our first time to church with Maci) and then over to my sister where we spent the night and had Christmas in our PJs in the morning.
  • Later on Christmas Day, Sherry (my mom-in-law) and Aunt Lori came down and have been a huge help the last few days. Lindsey and I have caught up on some rest and we have had amazing meals. They are actually slaving away in the kitchen making meals for the week while I blog. We are worried Maci is spoiled, but I'm pretty sure it's us that is spoiled.
  • This morning we all woke up and hit the Farmer's Market. Maci's first time in the Bjorn with Lindsey and she loved it.

That's the quick recap. Hopefully next time we'll post sooner so we will have some fresh Maci stories to tell. The overall baby update is IMPROVEMENT. She is sleeping a little better at night and loves the carseat after all the traveling. We were late to church on Christmas Eve, because we had an elaborate outfit we tried to put her in and she was looking cute, but... it didn't last long...pictures to follow. Like mommy - no lace or elastic.

"I love me some bath time!"

Maci was a hit at the Land Family Christmas

Aunt Rhonda, Uncle Mark and Joshua finally get a look at Maci

The infamous Christmas outfit

Mommy and Maci ready for the Farmer's Market

And this one is just to brighten your day!

1 comment:

Amy Millward said...

That is one cute little girl, I have to say. Chris and I would love to come see you guys and Maci soon...we will call you.