
DJ is REALLY getting good at this!

My friend Lindsey came over to meet Maci :-)

A little mommy time.

Maci hearts her boppy! (and so do i.)

She finally got to meet Uncle Trey!!!

And they took a nap :-)

And her cousin, Max, loves her so much he slept right beside her.

And she absolutely LOVES her Aunt Holly!! And got to meet a new friend, Shiela.

DJ might kill me for putting this up, but this is their early morning snuggle :-)

It is cold outside!!

And Maci is supercute in her blue winter sweatsuit!!

Pops had a little one-on-one conversation with her about being so beautiful.

Her first walk around the neighborhood with Gigi and Pops (the reason for the warm outfit).

Us leaving for our first coffee date since being parents. It was great! Thanks, Jane and Sam!!
7 comments:
Why am I tearing up after reading this post!? Not to sound like a broken record but I am so happy for you all!
Love the pictures - keep them coming! Don't know how it's possible, since she started out so cute, but she just keeps getting more and more adorable! What a beautiful baby! We will be in Orlando a couple times between now and the end of January, so hopefully we can stop by and meet her and see you guys before long!
~Whitney:)
I feel so honored to make the blog! :-) I had such a fun time visiting. She is just so beautiful!! I gave your fabric choices to my friend. Hopefully you will have some new burp cloths soon. She was really excited to make them for you.
I am the first anonymous post...lol...and such a sap!
Just thinking about yall today...
Hope you had lots of sleep-and Maci too!
Hope she is getting into somewhat of a routine!
Hope things are healing...baking soda in a warm bath feels great!
Love, Lucie
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED
( I FIGURED IT'S A WAY TO PUT UP MORE PICS!)
It was such a treat to get to see you guys and sweet lil' Maci! Thank goodness for random encounters at the Tijuana. By the way, you both are looking great...rested and happy, how is that possible with such a little one at home?? You make it look easy hehe :)
Cindy, looks can be VERY DECIEVING!!!
Post a Comment