Lindsey loves her time of feeding for bonding and peacefulness, but I often don't get this. We've heard conflicting stories on when to introduce a bottle, but since Lindsey is a feeding pro she hooked me up with a bottle and I got a try. It was great! She took to it immediately and just looked up at me happy the whole time. This is very different from the typical look around feeding time when I'm holding her. It's usually a pitiful pouty-face that says "bring me to momma!" She still went back to momma the next time without incident. So the good news is, she's not a picky eater.
We've been trying to keep her awake during the day (sometimes unsuccessfully) and yesterday she was naturally awake and alert. She usually gets bored or cranky, but we tried the swing again and she must have been in it for 45 minutes. She just looked around, observed, smiled and generally kept herself entertained. She's pretty awesome!
Now for the pics...
"Daddy, you can do this too. You've been holding out on me!"

"Look at what my butt says, Dad."

2 comments:
Thanks for the cute update, DJ, good job helping with the feeding, I know that's a big help for Lindsey to be able to get a little extra sleep! Cute pictures!
~Whitney:)
yeah for bottles and swings. She is so pretty. thanks for the pics. and the updates. :)
Post a Comment