Well, I know that you all are excited to be home! I hope that these next few weeks aren't too exhausting adjusting...even if it is, you know it's worth it! Woohoo, I'm next!
1. AMAZING glasses. LOVE them. 2. Beautiful baby. She is simply precious. 3. These DJ pictures crack me up. He's hysterical. 4. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
I just wanted to add a hearty congratulations to you both, especially you Lindsey (what a hearty woman, 36 hours and then some, sheesh!!) I'm glad to hear it went well, and really words do not express how freaking adorable lil' Maci is :)
6 comments:
She's beautiful, just like her mommy! Great pictures - so sweet!
~Whitney
Oh my gosh she is GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get to hold her. I'm sooo excited for you and DJ.
Well, I know that you all are excited to be home! I hope that these next few weeks aren't too exhausting adjusting...even if it is, you know it's worth it!
Woohoo, I'm next!
In no particular order...
1. AMAZING glasses. LOVE them.
2. Beautiful baby. She is simply precious.
3. These DJ pictures crack me up. He's hysterical.
4. I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
look at that bottom lip!!! she is beautiful. I can't wait for Brooks to meet her! :)
Linds - you look amazing. You'd never know what you just went through looking at those pictures!
I just wanted to add a hearty congratulations to you both, especially you Lindsey (what a hearty woman, 36 hours and then some, sheesh!!) I'm glad to hear it went well, and really words do not express how freaking adorable lil' Maci is :)
Post a Comment