2. My genes for large babies and Lindsey's petite frame make for a crazy 3 day delivery.
3. Maci's head looks more and more like a human head every hour.
4. What words like meconium, colostrum, epifoam, and sutures mean. Now I wish I didn't.
5. What 2.2 seconds of REM sleep feel like.
PS - I also learned that beating your baby is considered acceptable, as long as it's on the back and you call it "burping".
7 comments:
hang in there DJ, it gets easier, I promise! congratulations too
she is beautiful! Thanks for posting Dj. You are very on top of things, now get some sleep :)
So sweet!
Love the Daddy updates :)
Let us know when we can bring over dinner! Give Lindsey a hug for me and Maci a gentle squeez.
My she was hard on her mama, but I am sure that was the last trouble you will have with her! Lindsey is amazing! 3 days, that is CRAZY! Wonder Woman totally!
Very cute...the first few weeks are the hardest (I think anyway)... but they are also are lots of fun getting to know your new bundle...
First of all, Lindsey, you are amazing. I hope I do so well (but hopefully not for nearly so long!) when it's my turn! And to both of you - congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. She's a cutie and we can't wait to meet your sweet daughter in person! SO glad she finally made her appearance!
Love, Whitney (and Scott)
She is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for the updates DJ! Lindsey was worried about those Martorana baby genes! I think you'll have to make it up to her with some extra diaper changing! Haha. I am so proud of both you and Lindsey! 3 days! Lindsey is officially my hero as well :) Congratulations!
Carly
Congrats!!
She is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment